Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Looking Around


I've noticed that people smile more often than you think.
I've noticed that every Jew's flame flickers in a slightly different way.
I've notice that the Rebbe is alive within us, fueling us.
I've noticed that everyone wants a part of it.
I've noticed that the cloudy skies are actually quite cheerful.
I've noticed that people get excited if you're excited.
I've noticed that if you look through the clothes and skin, others will, too.
I've noticed that no matter what language we speak, or what accent we have, we all really speak the same language: The language of the soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yettle! i was in your apartment just now making cinnamon toast and i saw on your Bulletin Board of Love your blog address so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Your writing is excellent - and I hope you're having a good experience in the states. Tsfat, as well as Rosie and me, miss you alot.
Love, Ilana
PS...i've been making challah recently!